Friday, January 21, 2022

A Welcome Surprise From Road To Stardom Radio!

Something happened last night that was pretty cool! The New York radio show "Road To Stardom Radio" hosted by Ms. Nika "MSGIGO" Simmons actually played six of our songs and one by my cousin-in-law Brenda Payne from Atlanta in their Thursday night program. I didn't know about it until I read my emails this morning. Ms. Simmons had wrote me last night and said..."I will be debuting 7 of the songs you sent me, the most I've ever debuted in one show!"

Pretty cool, indeed !!! That's what I would call a serious radio partner !!!!
Arthur "Poetry" Payne - Dreamin' Out Loud Entertainment

You can hear last night's entire archived show here...


Ms. Nika "MSGIGO" Simmons



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming September 30th !!! The debut single from Julia Patterson... "Skin Deep"!!!

Dreamin' Out Loud Entertainment is proud to announce that it will release "Skin Deep" the debut single by entertainer/business...